Soy Isabel González, diseñadora gráfica. También fotógrafa aficionada. Os muestro mi lugar de trabajo en el que conservo varios de los proyectos que he realizado para mis clientes. Desde hace años, desarrollo mi profesión con el nombre comercial; gonzález i+ comunicación gráfica. Trabajo con la i de ilusión, imaginación, instinto, inspiración, idea, ideal, impresión, integración, independencia, ingenio, investigación, i+.

 

Hago imagen corporativa, diseño editorial, dirección y guión de vídeos comerciales y animación, folletos, catálogos, diseño web, calendarios, presentaciones de empresa, estrategia de comunicación, Patients. 100 mg generic viagra The following findings were noted: a platelet count >20,000/microl at one month after presentation was achieved by 92 percent of the patients. buy viagra canada Complete remission (platelet count >150,000/microl) was observed in one-half of the patients less than one month after presentation, 68 percent by three months, and 78 percent by six months. viagra women free For the remaining patients, 22 percent had chronic itp, which is defined as a platelet count <150,000/microl six months after presentation. Although the presentation of chronic and acute itp are similar, children who have chronic itp are more likely at presentation to have an insidious onset of symptoms [14,17], be older [10,14,17], and not have a history of a prior infection or vaccination before presentation [11,17-19]. long term side effects of viagra use Diagnosis — the diagnosis of immune (idiopathic) thrombocytopenic purpura (itp) is based upon two criteria [7]: isolated thrombocytopenia, with otherwise normal blood counts and peripheral blood smear no clinically apparent associated conditions that may cause thrombocytopenia based upon a thorough history and physical examination as noted above, itp typically presents with the abrupt onset of bruising and/or bleeding in an otherwise healthy child. viagra canada online The initial evaluation is directed at detecting other common causes of thrombocytopenia, such as concurrent infection, other autoimmune disorders, malignancy, drug-induced thrombocytopenia (table 1), genetic bleeding disorders, or bone marrow failure [20]. (see 'differential diagnosis' below and "drug-induced thrombocytopenia". buy viagra online arizona ) most children with itp present between the ages of 2 and 10 years. difference entre viagra and viagra As a result, patients younger than 1 year or older than 10 years at presentation are atypical and require additional careful scrutiny for other causes of thrombocytopenia before a diagnosis of itp is made [1,4]. generic viagra online Laboratory studies — the minimum laboratory evaluation includes a complete blood count (cbc) and peripheral blood smear. Cbc — thrombocytopenia usually is the only abnormality detected. order viagra online usa The presenting platelet count is usually less than 20,000/microl since higher values are much less likely to lead to bleeding and therefore remain undetected [9,14]. safest viagra sites As a result, patients with less severe disease that meet the diagnostic criteria for itp may never come to medical attention. The white blood cell count and hemoglobin concentration are generally normal, although anemia can be seen in children with significant bleeding. Peripheral blood smear — a careful examination of the peripheral blood smear is mandatory and should. online sales viagra i+.

 

En ocasiones, formo grupos para llevar a cabo proyectos que requieren de personas con diferentes disciplinas. Así que, aunque normalmente desarrollo mis encargos sola, tengo experiencia en el trabajo de equipo. Y disfruto tanto, dirigiéndolos, como formando parte de ellos.

 

 

© 2016 - Fotografías, diseño y composición de web: Isabel González (gonzález i+) con Adobe Muse

info@gonzalezimas.es

 

 

Teléfonos: 985690251/653938217 -  C/ Alfredo Cañal 15, Langreo - Asturias (España)